- You may submit an application letter for the postponement of registration to Batch 2, which is addressed to the Deputy Dean for Education and Student Affairs. The sample letter is attached.
- LoA stands for Letter of Acceptance, a notice which confirms that you are accepted. You may see more information on the website penerimaan.ui.ac.id which can be downloaded into a pdf file.
- For pre-registration, the faculty does not have access. Please kindly send an e-mail about that to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes. For installment application, please contact Information Center and Public Services/SIPP through WhatsApp +62815-1500-0002 or e-mail to email@example.com
The tuition payment deferral may be taken all at once by submitting an application for the postponement of registration to Batch 2 (for Prospective Students accepted in Batch 1), or through the installment mechanism.
You may submit an application letter for deferment of study that is addressed to the Deputy Dean for Education and Student Affairs. The sample letter is attached.
- Surat permohonan (.pdf) dikirim melalui WhatsApp (0813-1525-1711) dan melalui email firstname.lastname@example.org dan email@example.com dengan melampirkan LoA
The deferment of study is valid for 2 (two) semesters/1 (one) academic year
The application that you have submitted and we have processed to the UI Directorate of Education cannot be cancelled.
The faculty will send you a letter of approval for deferment of study from UI when the letter is issued on August/September through WhatsApp (+62813-1525-1711)
You may submit an application letter for the active status of college in January – February 2021 as attached form.
BOP/TF is Tuition Fee
BOP/TF is paid in each term.
UP/AF is Admission Fee.
UP/AF is paid only once at the time of registration for UI new students.
DP is Development Fund or UI calls it UP/AF.
Classes will start in late August or early September.
We have not decided yet, we are waiting for instructions by the University and the development of conditions later when the studies begin.
The registration is done online through the website https://penerimaan.ui.ac.id.
A detailed information on registration (registration fee, steps, requirements, selection date, etc. can be accessed on the website simak.ui.ac.id
- Informasi lengkap tentang pendaftaran (biaya pendaftaran, cara pendaftaran, persyaratan, tanggal seleksi, dll dapat dilihat dalam web simak.ui.ac.id
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health Study Program
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition Study Program
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Health Study Program
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Health and Safety Study Program
- Master of Public Health Study Program
- Master of Epidemiology Study Program
- Master of Hospital Administration Study Program
- Master of Occupational Health and Safety Study Program
- Doctor of Public Health Study Program
- Doctor of Epidemiology Study Program
More information can be accessed on the website fkm.ui.ac.id
- The study takes 4 (four) semesters, the period of study is N + ½ N -> 6 (six) semesters, but it does not rule out the possibility to graduate after passing 3 (three) semesters
- Yes, the Diploma IV in Health graduates may register for the Master of Public Health Study Program, but for the Master of Occupational Health and Safety Study Program, the graduates are required to have work experience in the field of Occupational Health and Safety for 2 (two) years.
There are two components of tuition for the FKM UI Master’s Programs, namely
- BOP: Tuition Fee paid each term
- DP: Development Fund paid at the first term only
- The amount of BOP and DP depends on which the valid Rector’s Decree is in the Academic Year of new student enrollment.
Yes, you may apply in the next batch or the following academic years, no restrictions applied.
- Yes, you may do that and the deferment of study is valid only for 1 (one) year without doing registration and taking the entry selection again.
- Minimum 5 (five) students in one specialization.
At least 20 students.
- The study will start in early September.
- Yes, they may use the old account, so they log in to the old account, make a new registration, upload documents again, and pay the registration fee again.
Yes, they may use the old account, here is the way:
Yes, it is possible, the procedures are:
o Login to the old account
o Make a new registration
o Upload documents again
o Pay the registration fee again
In case they forget the username and password, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with ID card photo attached and the address of e-mail used to apply for SIMAK UI.
- Please send an e-mail to email@example.com with ID card photo attached and the address of e-mail used for the application.
- Community-based Epidemiology Specialization;
- Clinical Epidemiology Specialization;
- Applied Epidemiology Specialization / Field Epidemiology Training Program (FETP)
Research Class, with requirements:
- Having experience in conducting research and being the main researcher. The proof is in the form of an abstract/summary cover;
- Having at least one research published in a scientific journal as the main author. The proof is in the form of a link to the scientific journal.
The Admin Contact for the Doctoral Program in Public Health
Office: (+6221) 727-0803 / 786-4976
The Admin Contact for the Doctoral Program in Epidemiology