The Faculty of Public Health (FPH) Universitas Indonesia (UI) held the 2023 Faculty Level Achievement Student Final Selection (Pilmapres) on Tuesday, March 21, 2023. After all these years being held fully online, this year’s finals were held in a hybrid manner at Smart Class A101 FKM.
Pilmapres itself is an event intended for students who have excellent academic and non-academic achievements and have the ability to create and write scientific ideas well. Selection is carried out in stages starting from the faculty, university, to national level later. The winner of the faculty level pilmapres event will represent FKM UI to take part in the university level pilmapres event.
This year, the Student Manager of FPH UI, Dien Anshari S.Sos., M.Sc., Ph.D., was entrusted with becoming the Chairman of the FPH UI Pilmapres Committee. Together with Dien, there are 7 (seven) other judges from different specializations, namely Popy Yuniar, S.K.M., M.M., Ph.D., from the Department of Biostatistics and Population Sciences; Dr. Hendra, S.K.M., M.K.K.K., from the Department of Occupational Health and Safety (OHS); Wahyu Kurnia Yusrin Putra, S.K.M., M.K.M., from the Department of Nutrition; Tiara Amelia, S.K.M., M.Sc., from the Department of Health Education and Behavioral Sciences (PKIP); Dr. Al-Asyary, S.K.M., M.P.H., from the Department of Environmental Health; Dr. drg. Masyitoh, M.A.R.S., from the Department of Health Administration and Policy (AKK); and Dr. err. medic. drg. Dwi Gayatri, M.P.H., from the Department of Epidemiology.
In the final round, the 5 (five) participants were asked to present their Creative Ideas (GK) in English. The following are the finalists for the 2023 FPH UI Pilmapres along with the title Creative Ideas presented:
- Alifa Ayuni Prasetyo, 2020 Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Health, with the title GK “Waste for Wealth Id: Sustainable Sanitation Programs through Modular Toilets Producing Renewable Energy which Increases the Environmental Health Index in Indonesia”.
- Nadira Yuthie Salwa, 2020 Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition, with the title GK “Power Catur Program: Innovative and Integrated Solutions to Nutrition Problems in Central Sulawesi Towards Healthy and Empowered Persons with Disabilities”.
- Achmad Abdillah Pasha, 2020 Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health and Safety, with the title GK “Carity: Caring You of Obesity as a Solution for Prevention and Management of Obesity in Office Workers in DKI Jakarta Province”.
- Kristina Adjie, 2020 Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition, with the title GK “The Hope for Smart Mothers Program: Reward Learning System for Pre-Prosperous Communities as a Strategy for Creating a Stunting-Free Generation”.
- Davin Edbert Yang, 2020 Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition, with the title GK “BAGI: Nutrition Bartering as a Cooperative Flagship Program to Fight Empowerment-Based Stunting or Malnutrition”.
After presenting their GK, the participants waited for the results of the deliberations from the judges. The 2023 FPH UI Outstanding Student Award will be conducted online on Friday, March 24, 2023. The main winner will later represent FPH UI at the upcoming UI Pilmapres event. (BK)